The BCL Blog
BCL ranked as a top tier / leading firm in Chambers UK Guide to the Legal Profession 2017
On 1 November 2016, Chambers & Partners published the 2017 edition of Chambers UK - A Client's Guide to the UK Legal Profession. This is one of the leading independent directories of UK legal services, identifying the leading firms and lawyers in the UK.
In the 2017 edition, BCL has been ranked as a top tier / leading firm in the following practice areas:
- Financial Crime: Corporates (London)
- Financial Crime: Individuals (London)
- Financial Crime: Individuals: Cartel Investigations (UK-wide)
- Crime (London)
- Crime: Extradition (London)
- POCA Work & Asset Forfeiture (UK-wide)
- Tax: Contentious: Fraud (UK-wide)
- Health & Safety (UK-wide)
On an individual basis, all of BCL’s partners* have been individually ranked as Leaders in their Field.
For further information in relation to the directory's editorial for each practice area, please see the Commendations section of the BCL website http://www.bcl.com/commendation.php?id=48.