Daniel is an associate solicitor specialising in serious and general criminal litigation.
He has considerable experience of acting for individuals being investigated and prosecuted for sexual, dishonesty, violence, drugs and road traffic offences. He defends professional clients facing high-profile and complex criminal matters.
Daniel regularly provides expert legal advice and assistance to those being interviewed under caution by the police and other investigatory bodies. He is effective at making representations, which avoid prosecution and result in no further action or lead to the case being discontinued during the court proceedings. Daniel also furnishes legal advice to potential prosecution witnesses. As a litigator and an advocate, he is tactically astute when it comes to case preparation.
Daniel studied Law and Business at Swansea University. He was called to the Bar in 2005 and then joined a reputable high street criminal practice where he cross-qualified to be a solicitor in 2009.
Prior to joining BCL, Daniel gained experience in business crime, health and safety, regulatory and road traffic law at two City firms, where he was instructed in notable matters.
- Higher Rights of Audience (Criminal Advocacy)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- The Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- The Fraud Lawyers Association
- The London Criminal Courts Solicitors’ Association
- The Solicitors’ Association of Higher Courts Advocates
- British Association for Sport and Law